- We have reserved 12 minutes plus 3 minutes discussion for each talk. The session chairs will have an eye on that and will give you a warning after 10 minutes to wrap-up.
- As our time-schedule is tight, we would like to ask you to be near the podium during the previous talk so that you can start immediately after the end of it. Please note the order of talks in each session and the overall course of sessions in the attached excel file (we included all changes of presenting authors that we had so far).
- We will provide notebooks with Windows 10 and Office 2016. Please prepare a Powerpoint or PDF-File for your presentation.
- The plenary session will take place in the “Hanse Saal.” On the podium in front of the speaker desk we will have a monitor, where your presentation will also be shown. We will provide a microphone, a remote control for changing the slides and a laser pointer for the speakers, too.
- The speaker preparation room is “Salon Oslo”. There you will find the same computer and AV equipment as in the Hanse Saal. In addition a member of the organization team will be there during the whole conference and will be happy to help you.
- We ask you to meet your session chairs (SC) in front of the podium in the Hanse Saal during coffee breaks some time before your session starts. They will show you stage, the presentation computer, the remote control, the laser pointer, the timer details, the microphone etc. Please check the program for meeting times.
- Please deliver your presentation at least one day prior to your talk. You can give it to our colleague in the speaker preparation room any time starting Monday, 19th afternoon.
- If your presentation will be given by a co-author or a colleague please forward him/her this information and instructions. It is your responsibility. Please check the presenting author for correctness.
- For each poster presentation, one poster board in portrait style for a poster in DINA0 vertical format (841mm x 1089mm) is reserved. Push pins will be available at the registration desk.
- A dedicated poster session is scheduled on Wednesday 21st September, 2016. Posters will be on display during the entire conference.
- Authors are invited to be on stand-by close to their posters, also during the breaks.
- Authors are requested to mount their posters starting from 09h00 on 20 September and remove them by 12h00 on 23 September. Posters not removed by 12h00 will be disposed of.
- Presenters at the poster sessions shall bring their own printed posters. It is not possible to print a poster on site.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to produce a proper poster rather than using multiple sheets of A4 paper.
- Authors will be assigned a number corresponding to the associated board. Please refer to the corresponding table displayed next to the registration desk.